Holy Redeemer Inclement Weather Policy
- If school is cancelled there will be no morning Mass. The parish office will also be closed and Adoration will be cancelled.
- Wednesday evening Mass will be decided on & posted on the parish website by 4 pm.
- If the school is on a delay, there will be no morning Mass. The office will be on a one hour delay and Adoration will not start until 10:00am.
- If the inclement weather happens on Saturday or Sunday, conditions will be accessed and a decision made about adoration.
- An email will be sent out to all adorers and the scheduled adorers that will be affected will be notified.
- Weekend Masses will happen as scheduled unless another decision is communicated via the website and other means.
- Religious Education classes will follow any decision made about Sunday morning Mass.