Click picture to download EFT Form
Holy Redeemer's Automatic Electronic Giving
Parishioners may now, or at anytime, elect to transfer funds directly into the Parish's General Account using the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Program.
Benefits to participating in the Electronic Giving Program are:
1 . Please PRINT all necessary information on the EFT Authorization Form.
2. Fill in the amount you want to transfer & select payment option.
3. Form must be signed & dated before processing begins
4. Return the enrollment form along with a voided check to the Parish Office.
Once we receive your authorization form, we will inform you of the date transfer will begin. You will continue to receive your offertory envelopes. The EFT process will not cover special occasions like Christmas, Easter, Holy Days etc.
If you would like to still place an envelope in the collection basket, please check "Direct Deposit" in the space provided on the envelope.
If you have any questions, please call Lori Hurt at 812-424-8344.
- Our Parish
News & Events
- Prayer Groups
- Faith Formation
- How to Advertise your Holy Redeemer Event
- Getting Started with FORMED
- Brute Society
- Safe Environment
- Natural Family Planning
- HR Theology of the Body
- Respect Life
- 2022 Men's & Women's Study
- 2022 Theology of the Body