Helping you find Peace, Power, And Passion after your Divorce
The Catholic’s Divorce Survival Guide was created to bring hope and healing to divorced and separated Catholics. With the help of counselors, theologians, and priests, you can go from pain and loneliness to hope and healing. Practical advice meets pastoral care, with the help of experts and others who have suffered through divorce. As they witness to their pain and to the redemptive power of Christ, you will laugh, cry, and identify with their journey from heartache to healing.
· For both men and women in need of healing.
· Discover how to work through the emotions of separation and divorce.
· Experience personal healing and hope.
· Gain wisdom and comfort from others, who share your experiences.
· Address questions of forgiveness and new family dynamics.
· Obtain an understanding of the annulment process.
· Only cost is Book Fee ($15.00)
A Catholic’s Divorce Survival Guide is a 12 week ministry.
Thursdays, 6:30 - 8:00pm (starting March 9th)
Paula Mayfield is your ministry facilitator (email@example.com)
You may register online or pick up a registration form in the parish office or narthex. Please return registrations to the parish office in a sealed envelope. All registrations (and any personal information) is kept confidential. More information about this ministry can be found online at www.catholicsdivorce.com.
Registration is complete upon payment.
Book Fee $15.00 (scholarships available)
Registration is available online, in the parish office, narthex or mail to:
918 West Mill Road
Evansville, IN 47720
Pay ONLINE Here: